What We Provide
From 2003 till date, Drug Rehab Somerset has been offering medical care to alcohol and drug addicts. By interacting with addicts, we have developed the needed expertise and gained full information about addiction.
In the United Kingdom, Drug Rehab Somerset is known as a Substance Abuse Service provider. We make use of a fused model that joins first-class clinical care, peer support and psychosocial interventions at every stage of the individual's recovery journey. Our dream is to offer care that is centred on the individual, supports recovery and in the long run assists people to achieve long-lasting abstinence from alcohol and substances.
To get there, we
- Offering an unparalleled level of excellence in every stage of service starting with diagnosis, to the recommendation for treatment.
- Collaborating with local treatment bodies that are near the patients' homes.
- Trust that incredible basic care is vital for restoration and develop powerful associations with local GPs, Community Pharmacists and partners from the more extensive treatment system.
- Using verifiable treatment regimes that have proven effective in addressing and treating substance dependency and its resultant complications.
- Utilising the power of group therapy and Mutual Aid to avail lasting results.
- Are an individual from SMART Recovery.
- Working alongside and providing support to families and caregivers.
- Fill all available chasms by connecting with the things that are present.
To take in more about Drug Rehab Somerset's Addiction Services please get in touch with us on 0800 772 3971.
For The Service Users
For more data regarding how we can encourage you all through your recuperation please observe our Patient Information Leaflet.
You can also check out our Guide to Methadone and Buprenorphine if you need details about the available OST (Opioid Substitution Treatments).